Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT.US car manufacturer finally moves into the 20th century.

On 6/2/2011 4:37 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
"Robert wrote:

The PT Cruiser showed that there's a market for retro and/or eye catching
designs.

Kudos to Chrysler for some original thinking, but that one was a little
too odd to last long. Started appearing dated after about six months. My
favorite design of late is their 300, though. One of the best looking
cars since the mid 90's Cadillac Seville.

After the slick H-body cars they had been producing, it looked like a
corny retro show car to me. Feels like a bathtub from inside, crappy
visibility, etc. Yes I understand the bottom side engineering is good,
being Mercedes-derived, but the 300/Charger/Magnum all look affected and
ugly to me. Form should follow function.

--
aem sends...