Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

In article ,
G. Morgan wrote:

George wrote:

I don't care about the sig line because religious expression is not
prohibited and shouldn't be.

In the home-repair venue it's unexpected and unwanted. How many other
participants do you see wearing their religion on each post they make?

How many of those actually solicit you to click a link for
indoctrination?

I wonder about how others judge sig lines of various sorts. Steve B, for
example, promotes his book with every post. Colby promotes his website,
which apparently is on topic (I've not visited it.) Are those seen as
more, less, or equally inappropriate or offensive as Chris' mormon sig?

There are things that annoy the crap out of me, but sigs aren't one of
them, even if they do have a link.