Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 15:04:43 -0400, George wrote:

On 6/2/2011 2:53 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hmm. Many people would say therefore Catholics are not
Christians.

Maybe so. I don't have a problem with you personally, BTW. It's that
annoying sig. line that provokes this (and has for years). I (and many
more) don't want religion pushed in their face. Your sig. is
provocative, and leads to OT crap in a home repair group.

I don't care about the sig line because religious expression is not
prohibited and shouldn't be.

Right. It's easily ignored. Those who refuse to ignore it have only
themselves to blame. They're looking to be offended.

I do find the top posting to purposely annoy people in a group where
everyone bottom posts bizarre though.

Right again. Worse, his signature is in the wrong place and makes a mess of
the context. It has *nothing* to do with the content, rather form.