Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Fuse: fast blown vs slow blown

"Jamie the ****wit radio ham"
Man-wai Chang = Dim as he Sim

The physics books I read did NOT talk about this danger. So were all the
physics teachers that taught me. Maybe I fell asleep when they talked
about this. In short, the "art" of choosing the right multimeter for the
right job was not covered by the physics course material of my school
time.

It's really lucky that I was never hurt so far when playg with hobby
circuits...

** So ****ing what ???

Did your physics course cover making Dim Sims ??

Or the Chinese Revolution by " Ou Flung Dung " ??

You pathetic Wang Ker !!!

..... Phil