Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Flooded basement need laundry tips

Ok, so i neglect a vacant house all winter and guess what? The sumps
fail. So now i have many sterlite tubs full of clothes (that my wife
would prefer to salvage some of) that smell like stagnant water. I've
kept everything wet, still in the tubs, but even after regular washing
they still smell. (duh). What's gonna be a good procedure to salvage
some of the more important items without a smell?

thanks!

--
Steve Barker