Posted to alt.home.repair
anthony anthony is offline

Default 18v L-Lo battery problem

On Jun 1, 9:16*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
"Anthony" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 6:11 pm, "Robert Green" wrote:

"Anthony" wrote in message

I got this battery last summer, all went fine and after season being
over over for using it, put it in my colder/cooler basement during the
past 2 seasons, as I was instructed.

Looking at the site they say "two year full warranty" so . . .

--
Bobby G.

Well i finally got through their phone support and admit they have
problems with this battery and are sending me a new improved one after
sending them the bad one. They extended the warranty on this
particular battery to 3 years because of it.