Posted to uk.d-i-y
matthelliwell matthelliwell is offline

Default Time for a new microwave - any views?

On Jun 1, 5:08*pm, "DerbyBoy" No-one wrote:
Old Comet Matsui oven is dying due to some of the plastic parts starting to
fail (due to wife opening and closing to door too frequently - the button
now shoots across the room when the door is closed).

What are the views - is a grill element worth having? Does it have any real
use after the initial "let's try it" phase

Never use the grill on mine, make of that what you will. However I do
wish I'd forked out for a more powerful microwave. I mainly use it for
(re)heating stuff so I should've bought an 1100W model like we have at
work rather than the tiddly 750W model I actually bought.

Matt