Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

On 6/1/2011 10:01 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:49:58 -0500, G. wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

So your position is that the Catholics aren't Christian?

I didn't say that.

Of course they are.

Your position WRT LDS is strange, given that.

Why? The Catholic's don't make up their own "Holy Books" and pass them
off as "Gospel". Of course, the Vatican has *removed* original Books
from the Bible were incompatible with their control of the flock.

The Irish nuns taught us Catechism of the Catholic Church, I still have
knots on my head from a half century ago. There were no Bible readings
like in my Protestant cousin's schools. Let's see, there was Sister
Torture, Sister Autopsy, Sister Defenestration, Sister Execution, Sister
Exsanguination. My first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla, an
American then the principal, Mother Mothra. The Parish priest was Father
Bigfoot. We small children were controlled and made to behave
through the production of shear terror. As a result, I have absolutely
no fear of terrorists but I do have an inexplicable fear of giant albino
penguins, they invaded my dreams for many years. ^_^

TDD