Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spraying Latex with HVLP

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:10:18 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

I wonder if anyone uses alt.test anymore? Seems the test posts always
end up in the group with the reason that the poster just wanted to
make sure it was going to work in their intenend newsgroup. Was a
time...

...when people understood that anything which came out in alt.test
would also work in the intended newsgroup. sigh

Doesn't good Usenet ettiquite suggest lurking for a couple weeks to get a
feel for the newsgroup before posting to it? I don't want to wait 2 weeks
to post a test message! (And they all say "Test--please ignore" or
something like that. I got bored after 30 seconds.)

Puckdropper