Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tabby Tabby is offline

Default Time for a new microwave - any views?

On Jun 1, 8:07*pm, News wrote:
In message
,
andrew writes

I don't think a grill is particularly useful, but, depending on what
else you have in your kitchen, a proper combi that can also work as an
oven can be worth having.

We have a combi and yes, it is great as a small oven, and works
perfectly. *Much quicker to heat up than our main 'proper' oven, and
ideal if Child just wants, say, fish fingers and chips. *The big problem
is that it will not function as a microwave oven immediately after use
as an oven. *It needs to cool down first, which can be a real pain.

Yes, much more useful than a microwave alone. I wouldnt bother with a
grill personally.

NT