Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 18v L-Lo battery problem

There's some very wise people who read this group. I suspect
none of them can help with "this battery" and no further
details.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Anthony" wrote in message
I got this battery last summer, all went fine and after
season being
over over for using it, put it in my colder/cooler basement
during the
past 2 seasons, as I was instructed. A month ago, i
recharged it for
the first time this season and all went fine. After using
it, i
recharged it again as instructed...This has worked fine for
3 times
( weekly )..now yesterday i tried to use it again after a
week, after
the usual recharging and it started briefly and stopped it
kept doing
that each time i depressrf the "on" button. Could someone
tell me
what, if anything i did wrong before i ever have to buy
another one?
BTW, this was used on the Worx trimmer...a very fine trimmer
but
sadly the batteries are a joke.