Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default Time for a new microwave - any views?

In message
,
andrew writes

I don't think a grill is particularly useful, but, depending on what
else you have in your kitchen, a proper combi that can also work as an
oven can be worth having.

We have a combi and yes, it is great as a small oven, and works
perfectly. Much quicker to heat up than our main 'proper' oven, and
ideal if Child just wants, say, fish fingers and chips. The big problem
is that it will not function as a microwave oven immediately after use
as an oven. It needs to cool down first, which can be a real pain.
--
Graeme