Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Looking for an electrical work book

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
I took Electrical Construction and Maintenance back in 1980. There
was a loose leaf workbook that focused on just the residential parts
of the code. Each section showed a part of a residential aspect of
the National Electric Code. It had a section on service, pools,
outside wiring, kitchen. I have called the tech school library and
our local library here in town. I am waiting to hear back from
both.

Just a shot that someone here might know what the book may be
called.
I have Googled for a book on NEC residential, but nothing I have
found
so are seems to be the book.

Check here in electrical...
http://www.buildersbook.com

NEC books here...
National Fire Protection Association - NFPA
http://www.nfpa.org/search.asp?type=...y=nec+handbook