Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23186 Ignoramus23186 is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On 2011-06-01, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 May 2011 15:59:47 -0500, Ignoramus21144 wrote:

I find notions such as "we will balance the budget by collecting less
taxes and starting more wars", to be somewhat mathematically challenged.

So you find Obama mathematically challenged?

I don't think that was Obama's notion. His notion was to restore the '90s
tax rate in the highest bracket, but the numbnuts in Congress made it clear
that would catch hell and never pass.

They are not numbnuts, they know exactly what they are doing.