Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You should invite the missionaries in, some time. Might
learn what Mormons really believe. Could be inspirational.

To me, it is irrelevant what they believe. I'm only interested in what they
can prove! By "prove," I mean clear and convincing evidence that will compel
a rational mind as to the probability of their conclusions being correct.

To take a more prosaic example, consider UFOs. I'm agnostic on the concept
of space aliens, but no amount of personal testimony can be sufficient
evidence*. On the other hand, I'm real easy to convince: Put a piece of a
flying saucer in my hand.

To date, no one has been able to do so.

-------
* As an aside, I think space aliens, if they exist, must be perverts.
There's just too much anal probing to be anything other than the
Galaicticons treating earth like the spot for a sexual holiday. We're sort
of the Thailand of the Milky Way.