Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Looking for an electrical work book

On Tue, 31 May 2011 15:02:37 -0500, IGot2P wrote:

On 5/31/2011 12:33 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
I took Electrical Construction and Maintenance back in 1980. There
was a loose leaf workbook that focused on just the residential parts
of the code. Each section showed a part of a residential aspect of
the National Electric Code. It had a section on service, pools,
outside wiring, kitchen. I have called the tech school library and
our local library here in town. I am waiting to hear back from both.

Just a shot that someone here might know what the book may be called.
I have Googled for a book on NEC residential, but nothing I have found
so are seems to be the book.

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

This is not the exact book that you are looking for but take a look at
http://tinyurl.com/3jjy3kd on Amazon.com, maybe it will suffice.

Don

Maybe. The library called and they are getting this book for me:
http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CDEQ8wIwAw
Electrical Wiring Residential: Based on the 2005 National Electric
Code

I don't know if it is the one either, but I am sure it will cover it.

Thanks everyone