Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Looking for an electrical work book

On May 31, 1:33*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
I took Electrical Construction and Maintenance back in 1980. *There
was a loose leaf workbook that focused on just the residential parts
of the code. *Each section showed a part of a residential aspect of
the National Electric Code. *It had a section on service, pools,
outside wiring, kitchen. *I have called the tech school library and
our local library here in town. *I am waiting to hear back from both.

Just a shot that someone here might know what the book may be called.
I have Googled for a book on NEC residential, but nothing I have found
so are seems to be the book. *

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

I know what you're talking about... but I can't remember who publishes
it either :/

nate