Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

Default Looking for an electrical work book

In article ,
says...

I took Electrical Construction and Maintenance back in 1980. There
was a loose leaf workbook that focused on just the residential parts
of the code. Each section showed a part of a residential aspect of
the National Electric Code. It had a section on service, pools,
outside wiring, kitchen. I have called the tech school library and
our local library here in town. I am waiting to hear back from both.

Just a shot that someone here might know what the book may be called.
I have Googled for a book on NEC residential, but nothing I have found
so are seems to be the book.

It sounds like the NEC Handbook, which is an illustrated guide with
common sense explanations. But other companies offer them besides the
NEC, it's probably one of those. My electrician friend gets one that is
particulary nice, with color illustrations, I'll ask him who publishes
it.

--
DT