Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT.US car manufacturer finally moves into the 20th century.

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

I think about two factors, US auto makers always chucked away good
design when people liked it and kept bad ones in the market.
Part of quality problem was union. They only worked hard for higher
wages and benefits not improving their workmanship. As a result GM and
Chrysler almost went belly up.

And the easiest way to get a UAW member worked into a tizzy, is to
agree with him that management did, indeed, screw things. Especially in
the way they managed the unions.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke