Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

On Tue, 31 May 2011 04:44:10 -0700, Neil Williams wrote:

On May 28, 10:09Â*am, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

*Ryanair could implement this by charging you £1 for each person in
front
Â*of you in the queue when you join it ;-) Â*Never fly Ryanair myself...

Luton charge £3 to jump the security queue. I've sometimes wondered
whether adopting a budget airline style model on this might make some
sense - if the main queue is short, decrease it, if the main queue is
long, increase it. I've thought the same of the M6 Toll.

Reminds me of the drinks nights I've seen round here. Computerised tills,
and the amount you pay for a drink varies all night. The more popular the
drink, the higher the price - and vice versa.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org