Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBoy DerbyBoy is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

On May 28, 10:30 pm, "BartC" wrote:

And in airport security queues, I've perfected the art of putting away all
items likely to trigger the detector, taken off my coat, and removed
laptop
from bag, all while shuffling along in the queue. Then I have to wait for
bunch of other people to do all that while standing at the conveyor!

Another bonus point for Geneva - running up to the metal detectors/X-
rays is a set of rolling conveyor type things. So you take your trays
and move along while filling them. A very good system that minimises
delay from people faffing - I wish they did it elsewhere.

Neil

That would confuse some dummies!