Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default Another Second Amendment Victory in Ohio

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Pete C. wrote:

Guns in high school used to be legal and guess what, there were no high
school gunfights.

To the very best of my knowledge, guns we NEVER LEGAL in Texas high
schools.
You'd get expelled for a knife after 1960.

So I'm wondering where you went to school?

Or when? Did they have to leave their percussion caps with the teacher?

Ed Huntress

The Robinson Rifle team competes in the Potomac High School Rifle League, an
association of high school rifle teams in the Washington Metro area. The
team is open to all high school students. Team members may elect to shoot
smallbore (.22 cal), or precision air rifle, or both.

Rifle is a Winter Sport at Robinson, with the season running from November
to the end of March. Training for each season begins in September, but
competitive opportunities are available for individual rifle team members
year-round.

http://www.robinsonrifle.org/

Best Regards
Tom.