Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
.[_16_] .[_16_] is offline

Default Another Second Amendment Victory in Ohio

On 5/30/2011 5:24 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
wrote in message
On 5/30/2011 8:58 AM, Pete C. wrote:

"." wrote:

actually, the left wing will wait for a while until the drive by
shootings, the narco terrorist shootings become too much...

They will be waiting a *really* long time, just like the anti
gunners
who rant about the "wild west shootouts on the streets" from
concealed
carry laws which have never materialized anywhere.

have you EVER been in a large city? Have you ever been at a crime
scene where innocents were killed in shootouts? Do you really want
every man, woman, child, and dog in this sad country of ours to have
to wear body armor because you gun nuts are too chicken**** to admit
that guns are not the answer to everything? I defy you to provide
one possible way that more guns can reduce drive-by shootings and
death from stray bullets - just one.

you, and your like, who favor violence as the solution to
everything, are a sad reflection on the degeneration of our country.
Guns on the street will beget warfare on the streets. If you want a
gun in your house, that's fine - keep it in your house- don't take
it on the streets, don't take it in your car, don't bring it to
dinner with you, don't threaten me with it, and don't shoot my
neighbor when you miss shooting at someone who has looked at you
cross-eyed.

Show me some statistics that prove that CCW holders commit gun crimes.
crickets As an NRA Certified Instructor, I have those figures and
it's less than 1/100 of 1%. I'd post exact numbers but you've proven
that you can't or don't read very well.

.."

that's a rather pathetic attempt to change the subject from widely
available and carried arms to CCW licenses - I said nothing about CCW,
you invented that line of argument. Those doing driveby shootings do
not have a CCW, but they do have guns, and lots of them. You, who favor
lots of guns, just have no answer - admit it - you go to Downtown
detroit, or chicago, or los angeles or anywhere else where there is a
major gang and drug problem - take your gun - take all your guns - be my
guest. And, as a side benefit, if you cannot afford it, your burial
will be at taxpayers expense.

You have no right morally to change the meaning of the constitution and
directly cause the death of innocent children and bystanders, but that
is exactly what you have done. A pox on all of you. You are too stupid
to understand.