Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default End of forced Child Support

On May 29, 7:56*pm, Winston wrote:
RogerN wrote:
*wrote in message
rangerssuck wrote:
On May 29, 3:30 pm, * wrote:

(...)

A woman went to a planned parenthood abortion mill to inquire about an
abortion, she hadn't made up her mind but wanted to discuss it. *She was
nervous and all so they gave her some medicine to help her relax. *After
thinking it over, she decided she didn't want the abortion. *They told
her
that the medicine they gave her could harm the baby and talked her into
the
abortion. *Afterward she found out the medicine they gave her wasn't
harmful
to the baby, they lied to her to talk her into the abortion.

Without credible cites, that is nothing more than a fairy tale.

No fairy tale, it's libel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel

--Winston

It's truth:

http://911babies.com/news.php?action...mments=1&id=86

Help me understand your point Roger, please?

Where in your cite does it indicate that Planned Parenthood
coerced someone into an abortion by lying to them?
It just doesn't.

The only internet cite I can see for your
story *is* your story, written by you.

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2...arenthood-resp...

I agree that there is some lying going on. *

--Winston-

When I asked for a cite, I got, "I heard it on the radio" followed by
a bunch of cut & paste from an anti-abortion web site. I clicked on
one of the links and got a 404 error. That's about all the time I'm
willing to put in to chasing Rogers "facts."

Now, you need to remember that the discussion was about federal
funding for women's health services which Roger claimed would become
redundant under publicly funded health insurance. You also need to
remember that I said that I had no quarrel with that, and that Roger
then responded by going off into his all-too-familiar tirade about
baby killing.

Menwhile, Gunner fantasizes about being a tennis umpire...

Roger: Are you also against contraception? Do you believe that
intercourse is only for procreation?