Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Replacing Hot Air Heating

cynic wrote:

On May 30, 11:26 am, (Steve Firth) wrote:
cynic wrote:
On May 30, 12:42 am, "Endulini" wrote:
Hi All,

A flat that I've been looking at with a view to purchasing is heated
by an old hot air blower system. I'm not familiar with these systems
but they don't strike me as very efficient are they straight forward
to replace or are there likely to be some lurking issues (I
appreciate that it will obviously depend on the actual system but
in principle might there be some problems)?

Cheers

Cue resident loony extolliing their praises.

My heavens, but you have the gift of prophecy!

To be perfectly honest that wasnt the character I anticipated.

Yebbut, still a resident loony. No doubt the other loony will be along
as soon as nursey releases the strait jacket and attaches his headstick.