Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

"Home Guy" wrote
Poor every future poster to any newsgroup that asks a simple technical
question and gets told by the peanut gallery that it's important to know
all the ancilliary circumstances surrounding the question when in
reality in the end those circumstances have no bearing on the question
or it's answer.

I'd agree with you if you were right, but in all likelihood, you are not.
I've been hanging around USENET for about 15+ years now. I've seen too many
question asked, answered, and later find that the real answer is something
far different because important facts were left out.