Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Wall Warts

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
This was also for a brand new cell, as repeated
charge/discharge cycles would also decrease the cell capacity.

Funny, I've always read the opposite with Nimh cells, they need to go through
several charge/discharge cycles before they reach full capacity.

This is especially true of the long discharge ones, which come "pre-charged"
at about 80% and then at least in my experience take 5-10 cycles to come
up to a useable capacity. It also seems in my experience that the lower the
charge rate, the more cycles a cell needs.

BTW, if you have any info on charging an Azden HT, please let me know.

Thanks,

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.