Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Too Many Republicans Here.

In article , "TJ" wrote:

I had a hard time when O made these _loans_ for automakers. Torn between if
it was the right thing to do or not. The thing I saw as a positive, was
these were _LOANS_, not _GIFTS_ like the previous administration gave out.
Considering the outcome of the automakers, O did the right thing, and the
taxpayer made interest on the _LOANS_ to boot!

Nonsense, the bankruptcy was a gift to the unions who came out
owning the single biggest part of the automakers. I have some trouble
with general idea (although I don't think there was much of a choice for
the government being the arm for debtor-in-possession financing). It was
the end run around traditional bankruptcy law that I was completely
against.

I agree, a job well done!

I agree with a "so far". We aren;t out yet.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke