Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

On 5/28/2011 9:49 AM, Home Guy wrote:
George wrote:

I have to waste more time explaining why I want to do something or
why I want certain information about measurement techniques, and
instead I get a bunch of arm-chair blow-hardts that think they
know better.

Poor you

No. Poor usenet.

Not at all. If you walked into a room and presented your "novel" ideas
to folks who have a clue and understand what could be done and why your
ideas make very little practical sense they would respond in the same
fashion asking "why" in order to discover if there was something you
didn't convey or to offer a better idea.

Poor every future poster to any newsgroup that asks a simple technical
question and gets told by the peanut gallery that it's important to know
all the ancilliary circumstances surrounding the question when in
reality in the end those circumstances have no bearing on the question
or it's answer.

See above.