Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Best way to attach felt

On Sat, 28 May 2011 20:14:44 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

I have some holes in this wood project I'm doing and I'm wanting to line
them with felt. Can't easily spray an adhesive in there and adhesive backed
felt is too hard to manuever down into the holes. I was thinking of thinly
spreading glue around in the holes, but I'm afraid it would soak into the
felt to much and make it hard. Anyone know of a good adhesive for this
purpose? Thanks.

http://www.craftflocking.com/index.p...About_Flocking

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.