Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

On 29/05/2011 00:36, Steve Firth wrote:
"Nightjar\"cpb\"@""insertmysurnamehere wrote:

Perhaps next time you try to puff yourself up, with snide lines about
"cattle class", you could try think for a moment before posting?

Cattle class is the industry term, just not an official one.

Yes, and fools like to repeat the term in the hope that it makes them
look big and experienced.

I've not come across that, but I will bow to your greater experience of
foolishness.

But as you know, that was not my objection to
your use of the term. It was your childish assumption that only you can
afford business class tickets.

Indeed? Where did I say that? Or is it that you are the one making
assumptions?

Colin Bignell