Posted to alt.home.repair
zek zek is offline

Default Cutting holes in interior walls

On May 28, 9:52*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 28, 2:53*pm, zek wrote:

my house has walls that are very thick and heavy. Cutting electrical
outlet holes and ceiling holes is very difficult. Using a saws all
with a big tooth demolition blade, I get maybe 20 inches before the
blade is flat. Ceramic blades are much worse. Am I doing it. Right?
I find finer tooth blades are worse.

Greg

Do you live in the bomb shelter pictured on your home page?

That might explain the walls you have.

I had lived accross the street from that shelter. I never went in
it.that house cost about 50% more because of constructed. Lightning
hit an outside antenna, caused fire in basement. Destroyed some sheets
he had drawn for an animation for HBO.. Re did them and it was caalled
Alice in the magic bubble. Nations first fallout shelter for a
residence.

Greg