Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On Sat, 28 May 2011 15:59:47 -0500, Ignoramus21144
wrote:

And you guys were bragging bout Iggys openmindedness....chortle...

Gunner, 50% of the "hissing" and 80% of falsified chain emails that I
referred to, came from you personally. So, I find your comment above to
be slightly amusing.

Son..Ive never sent you an email. So why are you lying this way?

Its not normal for Americans to lie. Now I know you came from Russia
where lying IS normal..or was for 70 yrs..but Iggy...it doesnt do your
case any good to try to pull such a transparent and utterly lame stunt.

Ive just lost a fair amount of respect for you in those two sentences
you spit out.

Gunner

Gunner Asch