Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting holes in interior walls

On Sat, 28 May 2011 12:27:39 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On May 28, 2:12*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2011 14:01:02 -0500, "

wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2011 11:53:13 -0700 (PDT), zek wrote:

my house has walls that are very thick and heavy. Cutting electrical
outlet holes and ceiling holes is very difficult. Using a saws all
with a big tooth demolition blade, I get maybe 20 inches before the
blade is flat. Ceramic blades are much worse. Am I doing it. Right?
I find finer tooth blades are worse.

Let me guess; *you live in Rockview State?

Saw blades are a controlled tool item in Rockview State. Accounted for
on bin cards in the tool room.

Where is Rockview State, I've only heard of Stateville, in Joliet, IL

He's in PA. If he were trying to escape from Stateville, he wouldn't be
asking now. ;-)