Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Tree on Property Line

"John" wrote in message
I'm curious about people's opinions on the following not-so-
hypothetical situation:

And I'm curious about THIS situation, hypothetical, of course.

Suppose the part of the tree that was hanging over the non-owner's property
was to suddenly disappear in the night, or say, over a weekend when the
owner was away. How could the owner prove that there ever was a limb there
in the first place without incriminating himself and saying that there was
this limb that was endangering his neighbor?

It would be a very quick permanent solution, but if you then have to live
next to that neighbor, I guess it could get sticky from there.

Steve