Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheryl[_2_] Cheryl[_2_] is offline

Default New riding mower and questions

On 5/27/2011 8:19 PM, dpb wrote:

It would help to know the actual model and spec's to judge what might be
going on other than just your getting familiar w/ a new machine.

It's official model number is 100 series OMGX24147 A1.

Try this URL
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202585916/h_d2/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&keyword=BG20540&jspSt oreDir=hdus&Nu=P_PARENT_ID&navFlow=3&catalogId=100 53&langId=-1&ddkey=Search

Or tiny
http://tinyurl.com/4xmu9lx

On the up/down vs side slope, in general avoid the side slope on any
hill of any consequence; the manual will tell you what/how to operate
the particular machine and its limits.

I'll read the manual before mowing. I appreciate your advice.

There was much to like in VA and TN, but having level lawn/garden back
here in KS is a blessing from that standpoint... (now if it would
only rain).

I thought you were getting all of the southern and mid west storms? If
not, at least you're missing the severe ones. I wish for you needed rain.