Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spraying Latex with HVLP

On May 27, 1:32*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

If you're in Sonoma County, California Paint in San Fran has Benjamin
Moore, Pratt & Lambert, and M.L. Campbell. *There's a Sherwin Williams
Commercial distributer (note--this is not the consumer retail store) in
Santa Rosa. *There should also be an automotive paint store. *Between
the three you should be able to find a finish for just about any
purpose.

With a business card he can get what he wants at the SW commercial
store. At least around here they will let you buy with cash with
proof of a business.

But BM makes a lot of great products Sonoma, so you are covered two
ways there.

J., I didn't know that MLC made any paints. Can you point me to some
info on that? I know they make tinted top coats, almost to obscure,
but no paints. I couldn't find them on their website, but like SW,
they may not list everything they sell. Our two MLC distributors here
are a couple of self important know it alls that in fact no little.
If you remember Barry from years ago here, he always loved their
finishes and tried to get me to switch. But our local guys killed
that deal.

Inquiring minds need to know.

Robert