Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default End of forced Child Support

Ed Huntress wrote:

Nonsense. The big budget items aren't things you can nibble a few cents at a
time. And you can take all the things you *can* nibble, add them up, and
they'll amount to so little they get lost in the rounding.

The big items need serious solutions, or we get nowhere.

Meanwhile, insuring health care is eating us alive, while you're arguing
over Big Bird and Head Start.

That's why I'm skeptical that we'll get anywhere. The politicians can make
plenty of hay off of people like you and Roger, and avoid the big -- and
politically costly -- issues that are running us into the ground.

--
Ed Huntress

I have come to the conclusion that you do not want the budget cut.
And this bit about large versus small items is just to provide a
diversion. You say do not look at everything, and Congress will
comply by not looking at anything.

Dan