Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spraying Latex with HVLP

In article 58fc9723-ca86-47ce-ade7-
, says...

I would urge you to burn $35 - $40 and buy the best enamel you can get

Kelly Moore? This is the only local store I can think of. I am pretty
much a big box store guy for anything they carry... except wood.

If you're in Sonoma County, California Paint in San Fran has Benjamin
Moore, Pratt & Lambert, and M.L. Campbell. There's a Sherwin Williams
Commercial distributer (note--this is not the consumer retail store) in
Santa Rosa. There should also be an automotive paint store. Between
the three you should be able to find a finish for just about any
purpose.