Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On Tue, 24 May 2011 16:30:01 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Tue, 24 May 2011 16:14:21 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Yep, this kind of stuff and all the wives make Newt an unlikely front
runner. The 'publicans had best get their **** together and soon. its
going totake a strong candidate if we don't want four more years of
Obamanomics.

Karl

You might find the following oped piece of interest.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/2011052...iloftwolessers

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

Excellent article

Which is why we have had some good Presidents..and a raft of poor ones.

Reagan, versus Carter for example...for those of you who remember the
times and the candidates

Gunner

Gunner Asch