Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Too Many Republicans Here.

Robert Green wrote:

I lean right because I see allegedly disabled people on Judge Judy
looking quite fit describing how they are cheating the Feds, the
states, the cities and their fellow citizens left and right and no
one cares. I have a lot of "lib loon" ideas, but I also believe that
if you can't afford to raise your kids, the state should have the
right to adopt them out from under you if you are a persistent cheat,
lawbreaker, illegal alien, etc. Chronic poverty chains can't be
broken any other way.

Yep. There are studies showing that the people displaced by Hurricane
Katrina who ended up in places like Salt Lake City, Omaha, Des Moines, were
shocked!

"You mean all I gots to do is stand behind dis counter and make Slurpees?
And I gets PAID for it? DAMN, man, dat's cool!"

Conversely, I've had a couple of Houston cops tell me a fairly common lament
was "Whatchu mean I can't be moseyin' in my 'hood with a malt and a toke?"
as the squint tried on the silver bracelets.

Fortunately, aggressive policing, coupled with the propensity of Katrina
evacuees to kill each other with great regularity, has diminished that
problem significantly.