Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Bugs in the pantry

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

snip

You might consider making a choice about whether you're an idiot who
types idiotic juvenile "humor," or a legitimate participant here. It
takes a lot to make it to my kill file, but you're pretty close now,
and I imagine you've already hit a few others, since your noise to
signal ratio is about 20:1. Prior to this, I can't actually remember
your last real comment.

What was it that JW said that bothers you? I don't see it.

Cause you ain't looking in the right place. Like I said "prior to
this..."

Almost all of jw's posts are lame attempts at humor or sarcasm.