Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default Bugs in the pantry

Chris (SilverUnicorn) wrote:
Okay, I thought I had this taken care of but apparently not

We have these bugs. You know, the ones that are little worm like
things that turn into moths? They like grains and stuff. Well, I don't
know how, but we have them. Bad. Again

Thre first time, we cleaned out the whole pantry, checked everything
(or at least thought we did) and washed the walls with water / bleach.
It was good for a month or 2, and now they are back. We are at our
wit's end now.

Any ideas on how the hell to get rid of these once and for all? I
really can't firebomb them, as much as I'd like to, LOL

Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue. We're not dirty people,
and this makes me feel like we are

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Here is a link with some additional information that may help:

http://unexco.com/storprod.html