Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bugs in the pantry

Log onto www.gardensalive.com and buy pantry pest traps.
Might find them at your farm and garden store near you. Has
a scent lure, and sticky surface. Takes several days to
start working. Only attracts female moths.

Follow the package directions. Do not use while drying hair
in bath tub, blades rotate when engine is running, do not
with old batteries new mix reversely install.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Chris (SilverUnicorn)" wrote in message
Okay, I thought I had this taken care of but apparently not

We have these bugs. You know, the ones that are little worm
like
things that turn into moths? They like grains and stuff.
Well, I don't
know how, but we have them. Bad. Again

Thre first time, we cleaned out the whole pantry, checked
everything
(or at least thought we did) and washed the walls with water
/ bleach.
It was good for a month or 2, and now they are back. We are
at our
wit's end now.

Any ideas on how the hell to get rid of these once and for
all? I
really can't firebomb them, as much as I'd like to, LOL

Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue. We're not dirty
people,
and this makes me feel like we are

Thanks in advance,
Chris