Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On Wed, 25 May 2011 11:23:29 +0100, Nick Odell wrote:

The only stuff that will grow naturally in southern Patagonia is a
thorny bush and a high-silicate grass which are useless for humans but
easily consumed by sheep. I had a vegetarian friend who lived in
Patagonia and reckoned eating sheep was the next best thing. (Of
course that might have just been her excuse not to be a strict
vegetarian, but I like the story anyway.)

It would have to be a very strict vegetarian who would starve
themselves to death rather than eat meat... I don't eat meat but if
push came to shove I'll would go out and kill, gut and prepare what
ever I could catch.

Had to kill this morning, a young stoat that the cat had brought in.
She'd got it by the neck and obviously done its spinal cord in
somewhere after the connections to the front legs leave.

--
Cheers
Dave.