Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

Ignoramus23924 wrote:
Oh!
So far, what I hear, is hateful hissing of Republicans and counterfeit
chain emails.

Besides hearing the hateful hissing of Republicans via the all DNC
hissing hatemail, what do you read? What are your sources for news?

I read Google News for news, mostly, and Drudge report. Also
Washington Post and New York Times. I have a few categories
pre-selected under google news.

I just found out there is no easy way to get a text listing of my bookmarks.

There were 24 news sources in there- 4 of them are local sources like
the Hondo Herald (my folks live there)
So 20 are the major league guys.

4 of those are overseas.

They include ABC,CBS, MSNBC, Fox, Dig, Economist, Scientific American, Voice of
America (my uncle), Chicago Sun Times, New Your Times, Washington Post and Wired
- just to name a few domestic ones.

Read one source, you get one read on things...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb