Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23924 Ignoramus23924 is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On 2011-05-25, Tom Gardner w@w wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 May 2011 20:42:20 -0500, Ignoramus1699

On 2011-05-25, Tom Gardner w@w wrote:

"Ignoramus1699" wrote in
message

Agreed. An honest, mentally stable and intelligent person would
be a
hugely helpful addition to the Republican party.

How about one in the Democrat party? They are quite lacking too.

Our current president is not lacking in the above qualities.

I'll give you the intelligence, and a possible on the stability, but
recommend that you stop following the party line on the honesty
part.
Jesus, Ig, read something other than DNC propaganda. Try a little
research. Our sitting President was a major factor behind the
housing
crisis. The Democratic Black Caucus, including Obama, was a major
force behind Fannie Mae giving homes to people who couldn't EVER be
considered stable enough to make a -second- payment, let alone 30
years worth of 'em. He doesn't own up to that, either.

What substantial promises has he fulfilled since first campaigning?
Which have shown him to be a prevaricator, such as the promise of
transparency in the Whitehouse?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/ here's a list to
get
you started (likely not unbiased.)

Damnit, Ig. Read some of the things written about him and do your
own
research via known unbiased (hard to find) sources. You'll come to
the
same conclusions I have: I'd trust him as far as I could throw him
(and my spine is out of place at the moment. Chiro visit #4 coming
up.)

When you're in love, the object of your affection can do no wrong.
It's not a rational state of mind to be in. It's like when my dad
suggested I stop dating girls with tattoos and drug issues and I was
blinded to the unhealthy aspects of those relationships by
infatuation. Later, I was shocked to find out he was right!
Sometimes you have to pee on the electric fence yourself, you won't
believe external wisdom.

Nobody will convince Ig that Obama isn't a god, he has to pee on that
fence for himself. But, the fact that he's interested in politics
means he will eventually find some indisputable information that will
make him rethink his positions at least a little bit at first then the
whole house of cards.

Actually, I changed my mind many times, based on facts that became
available. If I see anything that seriously proves that Obama does not
have the personal integrity that he has (in my opinion), I will easily
change my mind.

So far, what I hear, is hateful hissing of Republicans and counterfeit
chain emails.