Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Kohler motor on Husqvarna mower

"Country" wrote in message
On May 22, 7:57 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Puddin' Man wrote:
Sears has a sale on a Husqvarna mower with Kohler OHV motor.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=2947555
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...id=I0084400010...

Anybody had experience with Kohler motors? Comparison of Kohler with
(dreaded) Briggs/Stratton??

What is so bad about B&S engines? They work great forever for me.

Yep, and easy to work on if they break down too. I've had Kohlers too
and they are about the same quality as far as I can tell.

I have had good results with the much defamed Tecumseh engines. My 35 year
old roto-tiller has a cast iron Tecumseh engine on it. Repairs easily, and
parts are still available despite it not being manufactured for many years
and the company out of business.