Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

Nobody will convince Ig that Obama isn't a god, he has to pee on that
fence for himself. But, the fact that he's interested in politics
means he will eventually find some indisputable information that will
make him rethink his positions at least a little bit at first then the
whole house of cards.

Iggy is one of the few rational democrats on this NG. I too was a
democrat until the gov'ment took too much of my hard earned money. I
even voted for McGovern instead of tricky Dick. But only cause I
thought he was a crook.

Karl