Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility.

On 5/24/2011 4:46 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Agreed. An honest, mentally stable and intelligent person would be a
hugely helpful addition to the Republican party.

I do mean this quite seriously.

One of those would be good in the Democratic party, too.

Your problem is that there are people like that in the Democratic party
but you're simply incapable or recognizing them even when they are right
in front of you.

A long time ago, I actually admired Newt.

Ditto.

All this demonstrates is how lousy you are at judging someone's
character. I'm sure you admire plenty of other republicans who are
exactly the same as Gingrich.

Hawke